Check Out These Life Hacks For Dogs!
There’s a reason dogs are man’s best friend, not just because they sit on your lap whenever you sit down or are excited to see you after a long day at the office. A dog’s love is unmatched to most pets, and sometimes their affection keeps us so distracted, that we forget that there are things we can do for them that can improve their lives better on a daily basis.
The following article shares some life hacks you can do to make that special pooch in your life enjoy their days with us even more than they do right now.
See the article below and be sure to share this with the dog lovers in your life
1. Put fresh parsley in your dog’s food to give them better breath and an unshakeable sense of superiority.
2. Learn doggy CPR.
3. Use a squeegee to get that hard-to-remove dog hair out of your carpets.
4. Know what your dog is saying with their body language.
5. If your dog gets loose, lie down and pretend to be injured instead of chasing them.
6. If your dog doesn’t like having its teeth brushed, put some canine toothpaste on their favorite rope toy.
7. If your dog eats too fast, put a tennis ball in the middle of their dish. It will be enough in the way to get your dog to slow down, but not so much that they won’t be able to reach their food.