These Dogs Just Want To Go Home!
Pokemon Go has been all the rage over the past 2 months with many people spending time away from their home trying to catch these animated creatures with their mobile phones. While walking is a great form of exercise, after you spend a few hours hunting for Pokemon, it can get really tiring. Now imagine you decided to take your dog on the adventure with you. As you could imagine, since dogs can’t see Pokemon, they would get bored rather quickly. As the dogs in the following article will show you, there are times when it’s time to call it a day and just go home!
See the article below and be sure to share this with your friends who have been taking their dogs on journeys to capture Pokemon. Thier dogs will thank you for it!
By Sarah Burton
1. “I love being outside, but why do we keep stopping?”
2. “Give me some slack. I’m trying to do real things, like smell this grass.”
3. “Please, no more walking. We’ve gone more than 3 miles. I’m sorry, I meant 5 kilometers.”
4. “I’m about to dump out, you better not be filming this.”
5. “I better be getting a treat for this.”
6. “Is my name Pokémon now?”
7. “Dead. From. Walking.”
16. “There’s your new dog. Now leave us alone.”
See the full article from BuzzFeed here