Who Gave These Dogs Keys?
Dogs can do many things. They can fetch the newspaper, protect your possessions, and be there when you are feeling down. Dogs are some of the most loyal creatures on the planet, but does this mean you should hand them the keys to your vehicle?
Before you agree to let your furry best friend take the family car for a spin, you will want to read this first.
The following article explains why dogs make the worst drivers. These reasons alone should make you take pause the next time your pooch asks you to borrow the car.
See the article below and be sure to share this with all of your friends who could use this useful information.
10 Reasons Dogs Are The Worst Drivers Ever
1. They’re easily distracted.
2. They think they own the roadways.
3. They always look drunk.
4. They disregard all the rules of the road.
5. THEY NEVER KEEP THEIR EYES ON THE ROAD.
6. They spend most of their free time doing donuts in the high school parking lot.
8. And they’re always asking for directions.
9. And most importantly — they’re dogs — and dogs shouldn’t drive.